Alrighty, let’s just say i’m super proud of myself for picking up books this month. I always had quite a few on the go as per usual, except this month I found myself immersed in some really deeply addicting reads.
So with November coming to an end, here is my Reading Recap:
2022 Reading Challenge
If You Ask Me by Libby Hubscher
Completed in November:
- Strictly Come Dating by Kathryn Freeman
- Verity by Colleen Hoover
- Mr Right Across The Street by Kathryn Freeman
- One of the Girls by Lucy Clarke
- The Last to Vanish by Megan Miranda
- Strictly Come Dating: A very light hearted read. Obviously a predictable, light read which was a nice change up from some of the books I’ve read lately.
- Verity: WOW. I literally do not have words. This book was completely addicting. I read it on our honeymoon and literally just ignored ‘P’ for like 3 days. This book was deep and dark and just addicting. I have no other words.
- Mr Right Across The Street: Another light hearted read. But after reading ‘Verity’ I needed something extremely light and just a pick me up.
- One of the Girls: Another twisted book, I really have come to love these dark & twisted books that start out so light & fun. Again, another addicting read, just had me completely hooked and needing to keep reading to see what happens. I loved that the author had us meeting each of the characters and writing chapters with their history throughout. It really added to the ‘What the heck just happened’ feeling after I finished it.
- The Last to Vanish:
Have you read anything worth recommending?
Let me know in the comments, I’m seriously always looking for new books!
Also do you have Goodreads? Let’s be friends, I love seeing how everyone is doing on their challenges & what your reading!