We are a little early this month with the reading recap but I can 100000% say, I will not be finishing another book before the end of this week, so deal with it.
Let’s just say this month was a total gongshow, however I tried to read & catch up on finishing some books. Reading is my safe space, my way to relax & just chill. So I used this high-stress month & just tried to watch way less tv & do way less scrolling, & used that time to try to read a little instead. Did I always pick a book over catching up on Love Island, nope but I’m only human.
So with October coming to an end, here is my Reading Recap:
2022 Reading Challenge
Strictly Come Dating by Kathryn Freeman
Completed in October:
- Groupies by Sarah Priscus
- Greenwich Park by Katherine Faulkner
- Every Summer After by Carley Fortune
- The Bodyguard by Katherine Centre
- Groupies: I personally really did not enjoy this book, I just kept reading because I wanted it over. It was good, but I just didn’t love it which made it hard to get through.
- Greenwich Park: This book had me confused like crazy, I did not see the ‘who dun it’ coming & the end was a complete shock to me. Overall it wasn’t bad but because I was so confused at times, I just found it hard to stay into it, but did find myself reading more & more the father along I got, because I needed to know what happened next.
- Every Summer After: I LOVED THIS ONE. Was it predictable? Yes. Do I care? No. It was so damn cute. I loved the throwback chapters that were every other chapter giving us background on what the heck was going on. I also loved that it took place in Toronto & the Algonquins, made my Canadian little heart proud.
- The Bodyguard: This book was addicting. I don’t know what else to say. The fact that it was predictable on the love side, but also had a bitter ex, just made me love it more. A tough girl lead, I need a follow up sequel to this one.
Have you read anything worth recommending?
Let me know in the comments, I’m seriously always looking for new books!
Also do you have Goodreads? Let’s be friends, I love seeing how everyone is doing on their challenges & what your reading!
5 thoughts on “October 2022 Reading Recap”
I dont think anyone is going to blame you for posting early! Im surprised you got that much reading done the month before your wedding!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I didn’t think so but yolo theres always someone who points out litttle things loll.
RIGHT, I am literally so shocked as well. I found a few that were books I couldn’t put down & that really helped.
Thats good!! You need to be stress free for your big day! Xoxo 😘 🤗
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Keeping Up With Cass – October 2022 | Uniquely Cass
Pingback: 2022 Reading Challenge Update & Book List | Uniquely Cass