Alrighty well I did some book damage compared to lately. I did a library visit & got a few books out that were on my to-read list which I was super excited about. I just spent some time in the afternoons on the weekend reading (actually devouring) just books, which was super nice & relaxing. The next few months are going to be a struggle when it comes to getting books done, but at least i’m not as far behind on my goal now.
So with August coming to an end, here is my Reading Recap:
2022 Reading Challenge
Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis
Greenwich Park by Katherine Faulkner
Completed in August:
- 365 Days by Blanka Lipinska
- One Italian Summer by Rebecca Serle
- Before She Disappeared by Lisa Gardner
- Love & Other Words by Christina Lauren
- The Roughest Draft by Emily Wibberley & Austin Siegemund-Broka
- One Italian Summer: This book hit all the feels & all the emotions. it was like a roller coaster that I did not want to get off of. I legit read it in 48 hours & will most likely read it again.
- Before She Disappeared: This book took me a little to get into at first, but once I did I got hooked. Another deeper book, but definitely had me needing to know what happened next. This was my first Lisa Gardner book & I might need to dabble into reading more!
- Love & Other Words: This one wasn’t bad, again I read it in like 3 days. I just kept needing to know what happened next. It was a roller coaster of emotions, pretty predictable to say the least but I love a good happy ending.
- The Roughest Draft: I low key loved this book, it had me really wanting to know what would happen & how it would end. I found it predictable but addicting. But I loved reading it, even though I was skeptical when I first started!
Have you read anything worth recommending?
Let me know in the comments, I’m seriously always looking for new books!
Also do you have Goodreads? Let’s be friends, I love seeing how everyone is doing on their challenges & what your reading!
3 thoughts on “August 2022 Reading Recap”
I’ll have to add these to my list. I recently completed the Bridgerton series and loved it.
Pingback: Keeping Up With Cass – August 2022 | Uniquely Cass
Pingback: 2022 Reading Challenge Update & Book List | Uniquely Cass