This past month was insane, hence why this recap is 6 days late lol. But basically we started the month off with each of us getting covid, so that hindered quite a few things. Then I started a new job, which has kept me extremely busy as well. But yeah, May was just crazy & June is going to be even crazier!
Reading: I got some serious reading in, I mean I did have a full week off & I used that to it’s full potential.
Fitness wise: Well I kept things light this month, a few bike rides, a few long walks, some weight workouts & some pilates. I’m really loving my little routine. I did take a slight break since I caught covid & was exhausted but I hit the ground running after I felt better.
We have started to think of the little things now. Things like music & agendas & all that. So it’s starting to feel real. The countdown is totally on now!
I started a new job in May, which was super exciting. I’ll share more soon! I just literally haven’t had the time to write but it’s coming!
What I’ve Been Watching:
- Criminal Minds
- Summer House – S6
- Below Deck Sailing Yacht – S3
- Below Deck Down Under – S1
- Real Housewives of Miami – S1 & S2
What Have I Been Reading:
- Love, Comment, Subscribe by Cathy Yardley
- After I do by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- All The Missing Girls by Megan Miranda
- Rocky Mountain Romance by Vivian Arend
- Four Aunties And A Wedding by Jesse Q. Sutanto
- Rocky Mountain Retreat by Vivian Arend
In Case You Missed This Months Blog Posts
Here is a quick recap in case you missed any posts from May:
- Keeping Up With Cass – April 2022
- Trying the Melissa Wood Health Method
- I Tested Positive For Covid
- May 2022 – Reading Recap
How was your May?
Did anything exciting happen?
2 thoughts on “Keeping Up With Cass – May 2022”
Pingback: Keeping Up With Cass – June & July 2022 | Uniquely Cass
Pingback: Hello 2023! | Uniquely Cass