Well I caught up slightly on reading, I had a week off of work between jobs & then caught Covid, so I used that to my advantage & literally just read all the books. In literally one week I think I finished 4 books, which is crazy but that’s what happens when no one is sleeping next to you & you can stay up all night reading.
So with May coming to an end, here is my Reading Recap:
2022 Reading Challenge
The Paris Apartment by Lucy Foley
Completed in May:
- Love, Comment, Subscribe by Cathy Yardley
- After I do by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- All The Missing Girls by Megan Miranda
- Rocky Mountain Romance by Vivian Arend
- Four Aunties And A Wedding by Jesse Q. Sutanto
- Rocky Mountain Retreat by Vivian Arend
- Love, Comment, Subscribe: This was one of my random pick up’s from the library & while it was cute, I wasn’t the biggest fan. I almost didn’t finish reading it but wanted to see if my feelings changed. But overall, cute & predictable.
- After I do: So most of this book just made me sad, I loved how everything worked out in the end but at the same time, there was just something I really wasn’t loving about it.
- All The Missing Girls: It happened, I didn’t end up liking this book at all. I read through it so fast, hoping it would get better, but I just didn’t like it. I didn’t enjoy the way it was written & how the chapters basically just back tracked. That is all.
- Four Aunties And A Wedding: I was pretty disappointed with this follow up to the first book. I think it could have been a heck of a lot better but it happens. I am happy we did get a sequel to the first quickly thought.
Have you read anything worth recommending?
Let me know in the comments, I’m seriously looking for new books!
Also do you have Goodreads? Let’s be friends, I love seeing how everyone is doing on their challenges & what your reading!
4 thoughts on “May 2022 Reading Recap”
Now that I have CARlos, I got some books from the library with the full intention of reading but I have not been able to get into any of the books! It’s so frustrating. Read for an hour or so and get bored and just give up haha I don’t think I’ll hit my reading goal for the year at all lol
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yay for Carlos! But that’s okay if you don’t, I don’t think I’m going to hit mine either! But at least your getting a little reading in
Pingback: Keeping Up With Cass – May 2022 | Uniquely Cass
Pingback: 2022 Reading Challenge Update & Book List | Uniquely Cass