This month was another busy one, but I got some serious reading in. I got so into one book I read it in literally 2 days. I also took my kobo to work with me on the days I went & I forced myself to take a quick lunch break & yes, I read on my lunch break in a shared lunch room, never thought I would be this person but I am. I’m still reading a few chapters in the mornings on the days I work from home & always a minimum of a chapter before bed, unless I’m deadly exhausted. Thanks to my lack of reading the past few months, I’m a few books behind on my reading challenge, but summer is around the corner so I’m hoping i’ll catch up soon!
So with March coming to an end, here is my Reading Recap:
2022 Reading Challenge
All The Missing Girls by Megan Miranda
Completed in March:
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
- The Wife Upstairs by Rachel Hawkins
- One True Love by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- The Car Share by Zoe Brisby
- A Man Called Ove: I finally, finally finished this one. This book was really hard for me to get into & I just found it hard to read. There should be trigger warnings posted about this book. I loved the backstory about Ove but found the overall book to just be depressing.
- The Wife Upstairs: This book blew my mind. I literally have no words & don’t know if I need a sequel or we can just leave it as it ended. But yeah this was yet another thriller & I loved every second of it.
- One True Love: I just loved this book so much, I legit got through it in like 2 days. It made me feel all the emotions & I just want to re-read it asap.
- The Car Share: This was one of those $1 books on Kobo before Christmas, I got it incase I ran out of reading material on our trip. I’m finally getting to it & my goodness, I had to stop to take some breathing time multiple times to keep the tears from flowing…
Have you read anything worth recommending?
Let me know in the comments, I’m seriously looking for new books!
Also do you have Goodreads? Let’s be friends, I love seeing how everyone is doing on their challenges & what your reading!