My last reading recap of 2021, how the year literally flew on by!
I tried to read this month, some days were better than others but December is a busy one! I tried my best & got close which is all that matters. So with that, here is my last Reading Recap of 2021:
2021 Reading Challenge
Completed in December:
- That Summer by Jennifer Weiner
- Isn’t It Bromantic by Lyssa Kay Adams
- Asking For A Friend by Andi Osho
- My Perfect Wife by Clare Boyd
- That Summer: Two Jennifer Weiner books in a row, my goodness. I did think this was a good one but I didn’t love it & the underlying motives that came out. But at the end of the day we got a happy ending & that’s all that matters!
- Isn’t It Bromantic: So despite all the negatives about this 4th book, I can’t lie I still loved it. I mean was there a little something missing? Yes. But honestly I am so glad we finally got more on the Russian & his soft heart. Now that i’m all caught up in my favourite series, I’ll be here patiently waiting to see who the next book is based on.
- Asking For A Friend: I was not the biggest fan of this one. I don’t know why, but there was just something about it that made it draggg on. But it had a nice little ending which is all that matters.
- My Perfect Wife: this book was weird, it jumped between two leading ladies & had me confused more often than not…
Have you read anything worth recommending?
Let me know in the comments, I’m always looking for new books to add to my reading list – nothing is off limits!
Also do you have Goodreads? Let’s be friends, I love seeing how everyone is doing on their challenges & what your reading!