Somehow the reading / book-gods were on my side this month. I got a ton of reading done both on my Kobo & thanks to my local library. I am also way ahead of schedule to hit my 2021 reading challenge goal of 55 books, which to me is insane!
So with September coming to an end, here is my latest Reading Recap of 2021:
2021 Reading Challenge
Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
Completed in September:
- The Rehearsals by Annette Christie
- Talk Bookish To Me by Kate Bromley
- The Fixer Upper by Mary Kay Andrews
- If The Shoe Fits by Julie Murphy
- The Jetsetters by Amanda Eyre Ward
- The Rehearsals: I read this so darn quick, & literally could not put it down. Honestly it was pretty good, & there were some good lessons to take from the whole ‘day from hell repeat’.
- Talk Bookish To Me: Low-key thought this was such a cute book. Maybe it’s the wedding theme again, or the fact that it’s ‘love at first sight’ with an ex. I don’t know, but i thought it was a great read.
- The Fixer Upper: This book had me feeling all the feels. There was a whole lot going on & a whole lot to unpack at times. I did like how everything came together in the end & I really hope there is a sequel to this one.
- If The Shoe Fits: I loved this one. Again could not put it down. It was literally ‘The Bachelor’ in a book, so that might be why I loved it. But yeah, I loved it & really hope there is a sequel just to share what happens next.
- The Jetsetters: I found this one hard to get into, it literally took me a while to read. I liked the overall family- reconnecting message but yeah I don’t know, there was something about it that was okay.
Have you read anything worth recommending?
Let me know in the comments, I’m always looking for new books to add to my reading list – nothing is off limits!
Also do you have Goodreads? Let’s be friends, I love seeing how everyone is doing on their challenges & what your reading!