With the move & the engagement & life, I didn’t get much reading in, which sucked but I thankfully was able to finish a few books. Something weird did end up happening with my library connection on my Kobo, so I’m finally going to try to figure out what went wrong.
So with July coming to an end, here is my latest Reading Recap of 2021:
2021 Reading Challenge
Everyone Worth Knowing by Lauren Weisberger
Completed in July:
- An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
- Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
- Crazy Stupid Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams
- An American Marriage: This was intense, I don’t know what else to say. But I did like it a whole lot & really think this book needs to be read by everyone. It deals with race, surviving being falsely accused & becoming re-accustomed to life after prison.
- Twice in a Blue Moon: This was a quick light read, which I needed after finishing ‘An American Marriage’. I did enjoy it & really have been liking Christina Lauren’s novels.
- It Ends With Us: I swear I waited forever for this one from the library & my lord it was totally worth it. I really liked it & understand what all the hype behind Colleen Hoover & her novels are about now. I can’t wait to read more of her books.
- Crazy Stupid Bromance: I finally got to this one & it was worth the wait. I love the Bromance Book Club Series & this one did not disappoint, I just need more & more & more from the Bromance Book Club. Compared to the first two this one was a little boring but I didn’t even care.
Have you read anything worth recommending?
Let me know in the comments, I’m always looking for new books to add to my reading list – nothing is off limits!
Also do you have Goodreads? Let’s be friends, I love seeing how everyone is doing on their challenges & what your reading!