Another month of reading has come & gone.
I definitely did not get much reading done, it’s been a heck of a month. I am a little disappointed because we are in a lockdown still so I assumed I would have done some damage, but it happens! I am still on track to hit my reading goal, but I’m a book or so behind, so i’ll have to use a trip we’re supposed to be on next month to catch up!
So with May coming to an end, here is my fifth Reading Recap of 2021:
2021 Reading Challenge
An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
Completed in May:
- The Royal Secret by Lucinda Riley
- Kiss The Girls & Make Them Cry by Mary Higgins Clark
- All About Us by Tom Ellen
- The Royal Secret: So this one was addicting. It did jump between a few characters so you had to pay attention but overall it was again addicting & easy to read. It had an aspect of suspense that just had you wanting to keep reading to find out what happened next. I did really enjoy it!
- Kiss The Girls & Make Them Cry: So this one took me a little to get into. I think it was mainly because it jumped between quite a few people. I did find the farther along I got, the better the book, however the main theme is surrounding the me-to movement, so I would tread carefully if that is a touchy subject for you.
- All About Us: Finally, finally finished it. It definitely wasn’t that bad of a book, however again I just found it took forever to get into, which had me debating if I should even finish it. A few times it really pulled my heart strings, but yeah, I don’t know, it was just okay to me.
Have you read anything worth recommending?
Let me know in the comments, I’m seriously looking for new books!
Also do you have Goodreads? Let’s be friends, I love seeing how everyone is doing on their challenges & what your reading!
2 thoughts on “May 2021 Reading Recap”
Pingback: Keeping Up With Cass – May 2021 | Uniquely Cass
Pingback: 2021 Reading Challenge Update & Book List | Uniquely Cass