Another month of reading has come & gone.
I personally did not get much reading done like I had hoped but that is life. But I am still on track to hit my 55 book goal, which is amazing.
So with March coming to an end, here is my third Reading Recap of 2021:
2021 Reading Challenge
All About Us by Tom Ellen
The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
Completed in March:
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- Queenie by Candice Carty-Williams
- Head Over Heels by Hannah Orenstein
- Anxious People by Fredrik Backman
- Untamed: I have some mixed feelings about this. Like I really, really wanted to love this but I just didn’t. I don’t know why but yeah, it definitely seemed way to over hyped to me.
- Queenie: I have been waiting for months to borrow this from the online library, & my lord it was worth the wait. I read it in no-time & absolutely loved it. I think it was really well written but also engaging & also touched on many tough topics.
- Head Over Heels: I think I binge read this one, at first I wasn’t sure about it but then it grew on me & it honestly had me hooked, I did end up really enjoying this one!
- Anxious People: I really liked this one. It was my first Fredrik Backman book & I was totally impressed. I do feel like I need to go back & read it again, since he does jump around a whole lot. But other than that, I really enjoyed it & i’ll have to get reading some of his other stuff now!
Have you read anything worth recommending?
Let me know in the comments, I’m seriously looking for new books!
Also do you have Goodreads? Let’s be friends, I love seeing how everyone is doing on their challenges & what your reading!