A short busy month, meant not much reading got done unfortunately.
Two months into 2021, I am already ahead of schedule on my reading challenge which feels great, & I am so glad that I’m ahead of schedule because i’m sure life might get in the way a little.
So with February coming to an end, here is my first Reading Recap of 2021:
2021 Reading Challenge
Anxious People by Fredrik Backman
Completed in February:
- Roomies by Christina Lauren
- Majesty by Katharine McGee
- Royal Holiday by Jasmine Guillory
- Roomies: I feel like I have mixed feelings, there were some parts that I just loved, & others I was just meh about. I did find that once I hit a certain point, I couldn’t put it down because I was just too invested in finding out what happened next. It wasn’t a bad read, it did end up shifting to be a cute read.
- Majesty: Book #2 of the American Royals Series. So I think I liked the first one better. I did like it, & the storyline, however I feel like there was more in the first book that just hooked me & this one was okay compared.
- Royal Holiday: This is from Jasmine’s The Wedding Date Series, it’s book #4. Overall I liked the book, I found this one was quite addicting in the sense I just wanted to keep reading. I also love how it had some ‘old fashioned’ love notes & all that, mixed in with a single mom’s love story. It was obviously very predictable but after my long work days that was just what I needed to read.
Have you read anything worth recommending?
Let me know in the comments, I’m seriously looking for new books!
Also do you have Goodreads? Let’s be friends, I love seeing how everyone is doing on their challenges & what your reading!