A new year, means a new reading goal!
Last year I surpassed my 2020 reading goal of 50 books with flying colours & completed 67 books, you can see my reading update & book list here.
This year, I decided to up my goal slightly, since I knew I would be busier than normal. My goal for 2021 is to read 55 books, and I am off to a decent start already, which I can’t lie feels great. I did have a little bit of time off between jobs which was great because I was all alone up north for a few days, so I got some reading done.
So with January coming to an end, here is my first Reading Recap of 2021:
2021 Reading Challenge
Roomies by Christina Lauren
Completed in January:
- Hidden Valley Road by Robert Kolker
- The Return by Nicholas Sparks
- Troubles In Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand
- Rocky Mountain Freedom by Vivian Arend
- In Five Years by Rebecca Serle
- Hidden Valley Road: THIS BOOK IS MESSED UP! It’s a biography and honestly it was just like mind blowing and hard to read at times. But wow, is all I could say.
- The Return: Nicholas Sparks long awaited new book, definitely did not disappoint. If you are new here, he is literally one of my favourite authors & I will go out of my way to read his books! This one had a little more emotions wrapped in then normal, which I didn’t know was possible. But overall, I liked it!
- Troubles In Paradise: Finally got around to reading the 3rd book in Elin Hilderbrands ‘Paradise’ series & again, did not disappoint. I literally read this book in under 36 hours, I could not put it down once I got reading. I am seriously hoping for another book in the series just because it takes place in the Caribbean which changed it up!
- In Five Years: So WOW. I have been waiting for this book from the library for a while now, and my goodness. It literally made me feel all the feels & just was such a good read overall.
Have you read anything worth recommending?
Let me know in the comments, I’m seriously looking for new books!
Also do you have Goodreads? Let’s be friends, I love seeing how everyone is doing on their challenges & what your reading!