Happy New Years Eve!!
It’s time for my last ‘Keeping up with Cass’ of 2020!
This month has been a busy one! I’m trying to think about what was interesting to share but I honestly didn’t do much, other than go to work, watch tv & sleep.
It really didn’t feel like December which sucked but thankfully I got all my shopping done super early so I only had to wrap my gifts this past month. We had a white Christmas finally, which was a plus. I spent some time with my family and ‘P’s family, which was really nice.
Fitness Wise: I barely worked out, which is totally fine, I think my body needed the break. My apple watch died & went to tech heaven, so i’ve been researching watches to possibly switch to.
But yeah nothing really exciting, we did just go into a second lock down again so that doesn’t help with my boring update!
What I’ve Been Watching:
- Virgin River – S2
- Undercover – S1 & S2
- The Guest House
- The Holiday
- Below Deck – S8
- Love Island UK – S5
What Have I Been Reading:
- Rocky Mountain Angel by Vivian Arend
- Rocky Mountain Rebel by Vivian Arend
- Hidden Valley Road by Robert Kolker – Currently Reading
- The Return by Nicholas Sparks – Currently Reading
Well, where do I begin. I ended up getting offered a dream job with a local startup, right before the holidays, so yours truly gave her notice and yesterday was my last day at the previous job. So now I have a little break until January 11th, when I start my new job. This is something I am super duper excited about & I just can’t wait!
In Case You Missed This Months Blog Posts
Here is a quick recap in case you missed any posts from December:
- Keeping Up With Cass – November 2020
- 3 Things I Want To Make Time For
- I Just Watched: ‘Virgin River’
- My Friday Was Interesting
- Happy Holidays
- December 2020 Reading Recap
- 2020 Reading Challenge Update & Book List
How was your December? How was your holiday season?
Did anything exciting happen?