So what is reading? Honestly I have no idea because I barely read this past month… Plus it doesn’t help but i’m stilllll reading Hidden Valley Road, which I started at the beginning of the month, unfortunately my library loan ran out so now i’m on the waiting list again so I can finish it this time around.
But on that note, I have no more kobo books to read since I’m too lazy to buy more, so today I officially cracked open one of my new paperbacks, I recently got the new Nicholas Sparks book and I am so excited to get reading it finally!
So with November coming to an end, here is my November Reading Recap & current TBR list!
2020 Reading Challenge
Hidden Valley Road by Robert Kolker
The Return by Nicolas Sparks
Completed in November:
- The Royal We by Heather Cocks & Jessica Morgan
- The Heir Affair by Heather Cocks & Jessica Morgan
- The Royal We: This was book #1 of the series and honestly I did not hate it at all. It was actually pretty good and I ended up really loving the characters and their stories and the big twist at the end which then lead into the next book (the heir affair). This book was also pretty long which was nice because it totally kept me occupied!
- The Heir Affair: Obviously I liked the first one so much I had to read the second one right away. This was the follow up to The Royal We, and again I did not hate it, I actually liked this book better than the first. But honestly I feel so invested in the characters lives and just want to know what happens next, so hopefully we’ll get a third!!!
TBR List or as I like to call it the ‘what’s unread on my bookshelf list’:
* Again not being read in any order, crossing out books as I read
- The Return by Nicolas Sparks
- Troubles in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand
- Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen
Waging Heavy Peace by Neil Young
- Special Deluxe by Neil Young
Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan What Happens in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger The Mister by E.L James American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins
Have you read anything worth recommending?
Let me know in the comments, I’m seriously looking for new books!
Also do you have Goodreads? Let’s be friends, I love seeing how everyone is doing on their challenges & what your reading!