So I guess you could say I have been doing a bunch of reading this month. I like to read a few chapters or pages before bed every night so that always helps! But I did find myself reading during my lunch break as well a whole bunch (no one is social really during lunch). So that helped!
So with October coming to an end, here is my October Reading Recap & current TBR list!
2020 Reading Challenge
Hidden Valley Road by Robert Kolker
Completed in October:
- The Honey-Don’t List by Christina Lauren
- The Assistants by Camille Perri
- Darling Rose Gold by Stephanie Wrobel
- Undercover Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams
- Rocky Mountain Heat by Vivian Arend
- Rocky Mountain Haven by Vivian Arend
- The Honey-Don’t List: It was cute, predictable but a very light and easy read!
- The Assistants: I swear it took me at least a month and a half to get through this book, but that’s life. It took me a while to get into but it was alright. I definitely didn’t see the ending coming but yeah, it was okay!
- Darling Rose Gold: So I could not put this down! I was so scared of missing what happened next, but it was actually really good and just blew my mind over and over.
- Undercover Bromance: Alright, I loved this one more than the first one & I am not afraid to say so. I just have no words & I could read this book over and over!
TBR List or as I like to call it the ‘what’s unread on my bookshelf list’:
* Again not being read in any order, crossing out books as I read
- The Return by Nicolas Sparks
- Troubles in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand
- Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen
Waging Heavy Peace by Neil Young
- Special Deluxe by Neil Young
Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan What Happens in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger The Mister by E.L James American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins
Have you read anything worth recommending?
Let me know in the comments, I’m seriously looking for new books!
Also do you have Goodreads? Let’s be friends, I love seeing how everyone is doing on their challenges & what your reading!