So I did some reading this month, definitely more books got read than last. I also did a small little order from Chapters which had me way too excited! But yeah, this month I found myself winding down after work with a few chapters and I usually read while I eat lunch at work (everyone is really anti-social during lunch time) so that definitely helped!
So with September coming to an end, here is my October Reading Recap & current TBR list!
2020 Reading Challenge
Completed in October:
- The Honey-Don’t list by Christina Lauren
- The Assistants by Camille Perri
- Darling Rose Gold by Stephanie Wrobel
- The Honey-Don’t list: So I wanted to love this book, but it was alright. I mean again way too predictable and I donno, I just didn’t love it like I hoped I would.
- The Assistants: This book took me so long to get through, I was also reading other books at the same time, but I just couldn’t get into it. It was good but there was something about it that I just wasn’t loving.
- Darling Rose Gold: Oh my lanta. This book was just so weird it literally just had me hooked. I would literally just wonder what would happen next each time I needed to put the book down, it was seriously addicting and just wow!
TBR List or as I like to call it the ‘what’s unread on my bookshelf list’:
* Again not being read in any order, crossing out books as I read
- The Return by Nicholas Sparks
- Troubles In Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand
- Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen
Waging Heavy Peace by Neil Young
- Special Deluxe by Neil Young
Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan What Happens in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger The Mister by E.L James American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins
Have you read anything worth recommending?
Let me know in the comments, I’m seriously looking for new books!
Also do you have Goodreads? Let’s be friends, I love seeing how everyone is doing on their challenges & what your reading!