So I did some reading this month, definitely more books got read than last. I also did a small little order from Chapters which had me way too excited! But yeah, this month I found myself winding down after work with a few chapters and I usually read while I eat lunch at work (everyone is really anti-social during lunch time) so that definitely helped!
So with September coming to an end, here is my September Reading Recap & current TBR list!
2020 Reading Challenge
Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
Completed in September:
- The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams
- The Perfect Wife by JP Delaney
- Josh & Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren
TBR List or as I like to call it the ‘what’s unread on my bookshelf list’:
* Again not being read in any order, crossing out books as I read
- The Return by Nicholas Sparks
- Troubles In Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand
- Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen
Waging Heavy Peace by Neil Young
- Special Deluxe by Neil Young
Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan What Happens in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger The Mister by E.L James American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins
Have you read anything worth recommending?
Let me know in the comments, I’m seriously looking for new books!
Also do you have Goodreads? Let’s be friends, I love seeing how everyone is doing on their challenges & what your reading!