Alright, so this has been a fun thing to do the last few months. Now that we are heading into stage 3, so this feels a little better to release.
Basically way back when, I started this little list of stuff. It’s really more of snippets of conversations i’ve had with myself, if were being honest.
So here are some things i’ve learned during Covid & it’s finally time to share my this beautiful work in progress that has been now haunting me for months.
- Wearing a mask is actually cool
- Stay away from the non-mask wearing weirdos
- I can actually follow recipes
- I still don’t like to cook
- Leave the big meals to ‘P’ to cook
- I can actually French braid my own hair now
- I love French braiding my hair
- Leave brow maintenance to the professionals
- Support local restaurants if decide to do take-out
- Seeing your grandparents will make your day that much better
- It is very satisfying washing white running shoes
- At home workouts will start to drive you crazy
- The condo doesn’t suck
- Go for that walk girl
- It’s hot out, don’t even try to put those surgical gloves on, you know you won’t be able to
- I’ll put a plant here & here & here
- Don’t beat yourself up if you just want to do nothing but sit on the couch & read today
- Wear sunscreen on your face every damn day
- Stop online shopping!!!
- Your package is taking longer than normal cause of Covid, relax!
- You might want to kill your man, but just hide in the next room instead of yelling for no reason
- Stop yelling about everything, your bored
- There is apparently such thing as reading too fast
- Patio furniture is expensive as all hell
- Don’t overwhelm yourself with skincare information
- You will try to stop drinking, but wine is your one true love
- Cleaning your balcony is a game changer
- Apparently construction never stops
- I can’t keep plants alive
- It’s easy to forget to brush your teeth if you don’t leave the house
- Cleaning is a serious chore
- Drink water, it keeps you from getting headaches
I’m sure i’ve missed a million things, but I’m just so glad to get this out of my drafts page now, its like a weight has been lifted & its one less draft!
Is there anything you have learned these past few months?