Big thank-you to Becky for the Sunshine Blogger Award nomination! She’s an amazing person & blog friend, you should all go follow her!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so that others can find them.
- List the rules.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the award and ask them 11 new questions.
What’s your favorite outfit to wear?
Obviously all depending on the weather but usually jeans & a black t-shirt or tank top or long sleeve. Once it starts to get warm I’ll switch out the jeans for a jean skirt. Otherwise Lululemon leggings & a cropped sweater or an oversized hoodie (I just steal my brothers or now ‘P’s).
If you could meet anyone from the past, who would it be and why?
Uhhh, probably Grace Kelly. She was the Princess of Monaco & a Hollywood star before she became princess. I think I would like to just sit down & have a tea & talk to her.
What skill would you like to master?
I think I’d just like to learn a second language. Otherwise maybe just get better at cooking
What’s your favorite quote?
As C.S. Lewis once said: ‘You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me’
What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
Would probably have to go with my top three which I can literally quote all day!
‘How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days’
‘Sweet Home Alabama’
‘Bridget Jones Diary’
What “old person” things do you do?
Well where do I start! I am literally curled up in bed no later than 8pm most days, I also fall asleep before like 9pm unless we are out or something.
If someone narrated your life, who would you want to be the narrator?
This is a hard one, I have a tie between Reese Witherspoon, Kate Hudson, and
What artist or band do you always recommend when someone asks for a music recommendation?
It all depends on the genre! But people usually ask me for Country reccomendations since that’s mainly what I listen to. So my top three that I always mention people should check out are: Kenny Chesney, Chase Rice, The Cadillac Three
What’s one song that you can’t stand hearing?
Anything by Taylor Swift or Nelly Furtado. The station or song gets changed immediately
What do you do for fun?
Honestly not much anymore, does reading count?
What’s your second favorite color?
Definitely would have to be a lighter blue or lighter pink.
- What’s your favorite genre of books or movies?
- What is one thing you can not live without?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
- What fad or trend do you hope comes back?
- Which celebrity would you want to be friends with?
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
- If you were an animal, what would you be?
- What are the top three things that stress you out?
- What’s your absolute dream job?
- What TV show could you rewatch over & over?
Thanks again Becky!