Hi friends, so I just want to start by making sure everyone is well & still holding up okay!
Since the months have been a little blah with covid & the lockdowns & all that fun stuff. I shared last month that I was challenging myself to a few things in June to just hold myself accountable & really just giving myself that little kick in the butt I needed! If you missed the initial post, you can still check it out here. Plus with the month only being 30-days long, thats always a good start to just attempt at kickstarting some habits! So I’m defiantly a few days late on this but I just wanted to share how I did with each of the personal challenges!
- 60 second ‘wash your face’ challenge: So I gave this a try, honestly my skin felt a little cleaner especially since I’ve been wearing sunscreen everyday & all getting outside. So it honestly just felt clean, I didn’t notice a difference, but I did add a few new products in that I think I’m still getting used to!
- Minimum 30 minute workout per a day: I almost did it! I didn’t workout maybe 3 days last month, they were like right in a row too, but honestly I needed the rest so thats okay!
- Walk 231.8km this month: So this was my Apple Watch challenge for the month of June. I got so close, I forgot to save the exact amount but I was 3km short!
- Drink more water!!!!!: So I have been super consistent & was drinking about 2 – 3 Litres a day again, & it’s just been continuing thanks to the warm weather. But honestly water just makes me feel so much better!
- No negativity: I tried, I really did. I got negative a few times talking with my parents but other than that I think I did pretty good!
A whole lot of these have become everyday things, that I’ve now been continuing since June ended last week. I still find myself filling up on more water & veggies, & yes, always moving everyday. I’m happy I challenged myself last month, it was definitely the little kick in the butt I needed to feel a little more normalcy again. I didn’t challenge myself to anything for July, but August is still around the corner so maybe there’ll be something there!
Have you done a personal challenge lately?
Thanks for reading!