Yes, it’s another monthly reading recap from me. So this past month, I tried my best but despite hiding away from the world, I couldn’t get as much reading done as the last two months. But I don’t know about you, this month was too stressful some days to even curl up with a book, but that’s okay, it’s life, it happens.
So with March coming to an end, here is my March Reading Recap & current TBR list!
2020 Reading Challenge
Something in the Water by Catherine Steadman
(I tried so hard to have it finish by the time I posted this but life, so I need to be realistic & say hopefully tomorrow)
Completed in March:
- Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis
- Mrs. Everything by Jennifer Weiner
- Whisper Network by Chandler Baker
- The Mister by E L James
- Girl, Stop Apologizing: This is the book I needed. I basically read this while I was feeling so lost. I literally just quit my job without a plan & I felt so darn guilty but yes, I needed to put myself first & stop apologizing & just focus on me. Rachel Hollis has a way of making sure you feel empowered & confident in putting yourself first.
- Mrs. Everything: So someone in my condo started a ‘shared bookshelf’ where people leave books & take books. I haven’t left any but I found this hidden gem in there in literally perfect condition. I’ve been waiting to read this book, I swear its never available at my library. It took me a little longer to get through because we were busy with a move & I was busy wrapping up my time at work.
- Whisper Network: My oh my. Well this was an interesting read. So many little twists & turns, Chandler Baker really kept you on your toes until the very end. Plus it was pretty well based off a topic that is huge these days. Definitely recommend this read!
- The Mister: Oh my lord. So I flew through this book in less then 3 days pretty much. I was a little skeptic since the same author wrote the 50 Shades series, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. But basically it wasn’t quite like those at all, it was way more intriguing & honestly the story line kept me hooked. I hope there’s a sequel on the way!
TBR List or as I like to call it the ‘what’s unread on my bookshelf list’:
* Again not being read in any order, crossing out books as I read
- The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien
- Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen
- The New Rules of Work by Alexandra Cavoulacos & Kathryn Minshew
- Waging Heavy Peace by Neil Young
- Special Deluxe by Neil Young
Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan
- What Happens in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand
The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger The Mister by E.L James
- Angel by Jason Calacanis
Have you read anything worth recommending?
Let me know in the comments, I’m seriously looking for books to occupy my time!!!