This year has been off to a great start reading wise, which is super motivating in itself! Hopefully next month will be similar, I had been saving the books on my TBR list for my trip so at least I got through a few!
Also, I am doing the unthinkable & debating on buying a Kobo (gasp), if you have one, let me know how & if you like it/if its worth it!
So with February coming to an end, here is my February Reading Recap & current TBR list!
2020 Reading Challenge
Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis
Completed in February:
- The Wedding Party by Jasmine Guillory
- The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
- Blitzed by Alexa Martin
- Educated by Tara Westover
- Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan
- The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
- The Wedding Party: Another day, another Jasmine Guillory book! Honestly, I don’t know what it is but I have been powering through this series. I liked how this book centred around the first books characters wedding, but focused on two of the friends, which changed it up & gave us a glimpse into other characters lives & relationships.
- The Unhoneymooners: I think this might have been one of the best books I have read in a while hands down!
- Blitzed: Alright, well I lived for this book, and considering I couldn’t put it down & read it in under 12 hours, literally says something (yes, I only took a break to sleep). Uhh, I don’t know what it is but Alexa Martin really killed it with this whole series & I absolutely loved it & literally just want more!
- Educated: This was recommended to me by a lady at the office, her book club read it & loved it. All I have to say is wow. This book was deep & I just don’t even know where to start. Like on one hand your reading & just thinking ‘how could anyone grow up like this’, or ‘not see what is happening’, etc, but when you grow up believing & hearing & all that, it’s just your normal. This was again a tough book to get through, but it was so tough to put down at the same time!
- Rich People Problems: OMG I loved it. I literally love the series so I mean that helps, but the way it ended just has me hoping & dreaming there is another book in the series coming to bless us eventually
- The Devil Wears Prada: Well for years & years & years, I’ve wanted to read the books, because the movie is just so iconic & yes I loved it, but the prices of the books always held me back cause they were expensive & no libraries had them, so I finally caved & got the first one. Despite all the love for the movie, well all I can say is the book might have blown me away. I loved the book even more (which is not unusual for me), but I did really like how we got to know Andrea a little more & dove deeper into her time working for Miranda. I do love Lauren Weisberger’s writing & her books, they are always so well written & low-key funny!
TBR List or as I like to call it the ‘what’s unread on my bookshelf list’:
* Again not being read in any order, crossing out books as I read
- The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien
- Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen
- The New Rules of Work by Alexandra Cavoulacos & Kathryn Minshew
- Waging Heavy Peace by Neil Young
- Special Deluxe by Neil Young
Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan
- What Happens in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand
The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
- The Mister by E.L James
- Angel by Jason Calacanis
What are you currently reading?
4 thoughts on “February 2020 Reading Recap”
Pingback: Keeping Up With Cass – February 2020 | Uniquely Cass
I liked The Unhoneymooners! My favorite Christina Lauren book is My Favorite Half-Night Stand. You should check it out if you haven’t read it yet!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’m glad to hear you liked it, I’ve been wanting to read it, it’s just never available at the library lol, hopefully soon!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: 2020 Reading Challenge Update & Book List | Uniquely Cass