The end the year on a high note, I compiled a list of the books I completed in 2019! This past year my goal was to read 50 books, since I got so close but couldn’t do it in 2018, so I kept it the same for this past year. I always love having a goal to challenge myself. This past year, I also challenged myself to stop spending money on books when I had a whole shelf of them, I ended up starting to take trips to the library again or swap books with friends.
In 2019, I read a total of 47 books. I got so darn close to hitting my goal of 50 books, but I missed it by a few.
Here is a quick recap in of my Monthly Reading Recaps
2019 Reading Challenge
What did I read in 2019:
- Winter in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand
- The Hypnotists Love Story by Liane Moriarty
- Moneyball by Michael Lewis
- Family Trust by Kathy Wang
- You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero
- The Last Mrs. Parrish by Liv Constantine
- The Year of Less by Cait Flanders
- An Innocent Fashion by R.J Hernandez
- Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy by Helen Fielding
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
- Bridget Jones Baby by Helen Fielding
- The Vacationers by Emma Straub
- Born to Run by Christopher McDougall
- On The Up by Shilo Jones
- The Regulars by Georgia Clark
- China Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan
- Beautiful Day by Elin Hilderbrand
- Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger
- All The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Breathe In, Cash Out by Madeline Henry
- When by David H. Pink
- The Grownup by Gillian Flynn
- Intercepted by Alexa Martin
- Fumbled by Alexa Martin
- Modern Lovers by Emma Straub
- Everybody, Always by Bob Goff
- Well Met by Jen DeLuca
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
- The Right Swipe by Alisha Rai
- What Happened by Hillary Rodham Clinton
- Queenie Malone’s Paradise Hotel by Ruth Hogan
- How To Be A Grown-Up by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus
- Life Will Be The Death Of Me by Chelsea Handler
- Love at First Like by Hannah Orenstein
- Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
- The Friend Zone by Abby Jimenez
- Last Night At Chateau Marmont by Lauren Weisberger
I got a whole bunch of books for Christmas & my birthday that I am so excited to get to! So with that said, I’ve done it again & set my reading going for 50 books because well now I just need to accomplishing that goal in 2020.
What is your 2020 reading goal?
Do you have any book recommendations for the new year?
Happy New Years Everyone!