It’s been one heck of a month with Christmas & the Holidays.
I did try my best to read but there was just so much going on with work pre-holidays & Christmas & all that fun stuff!
So with December coming to an end, here is my December Reading Recap & current TBR list!
2019 Reading Challenge
That’s What Frenemies Are For by Sophie LittleField
Completed in December:
- Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
- The Friend Zone by Abby Jimenez
- Last Night At Chateau Marmont by Lauren Weisberger
- Red, White & Royal Blue: Wow, like wow. I feel like I’ve been waiting forever to read this book. But it was worth the wait, it was so well written & I mean the story line just hooks you.
- The Friend Zone: Surprisngly, I really liked this one right when I started reading. It was an easy read but also I found it kind of entertaining because it jumped between the two main characters, which usually can get confusing but it totally didn’t this time!
- Last Night At Chateau Marmont: Thanks to Christmas & well ‘You’ season two dropping on Netflix, this book took me way longer than expected. But like every Lauren Weisberger book, she just reels you in & well I love her writing, so it was a perfect read to end the year with!
TBR List or as I like to call it the ‘what’s still unread on my bookshelf list’:
* Again not being read in any order, crossing out books as I read
- The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien
The Hypnotist Love Story by Liane Moriarty An Innocent Fashion by R.J Hernandez Moneyball by Michael Lewis When Life Gives You Lululemons by Lauren Weisberger Beautiful Day by Elin Hilderbrand
- The Pale Horseman by Bernard Cornwall
- Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen
Winter in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand
- The New Rules of Work by Alexandra Cavoulacos & Kathryn Minshew
- Waging Heavy Peace by Neil Young
- Special Deluxe by Neil Young
The Last Mrs. Parrish by Liv Constantine Bridget Jones: Mad about the Boy by Helen Fielding Bridget Jones Baby by Helen Fielding The Forever Summer by Jamie Brenner You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero Crazy Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan Family Trust by Kathy Wang The Year of Less by Cait Flanders Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis Beautiful Day by Elin Hilderbrand Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger All The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas Modern Lovers by Emma Straub Last Night At Chateau Marmont by Lauren Weisberger
What are you currently reading?
4 thoughts on “December Reading Recap”
I’m SO glad you loved Red, White & Royal Blue! I also read The Friend Zone and liked it but I didn’t really like the ending; I felt like it went against that the whole book was about.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Omg I loved it, it was everything I wanted & more!
Okay, so I have to agree about the friend zone ending, it took a turn there that kept me hooked but was totally to sad for the book
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: 2019 Reading Challenge & Book List | Uniquely Cass
Pingback: & That’s a Wrap on 2019 | Uniquely Cass