Another busy month for me, tomorrow’s update can’t come soon enough. Like usual I did my best to read a bunch & tried to get caught up a little on my reading challenge. I did take about ten books out of the library in one sitting so I apparently had to power through those rather quick considering some were placed on holds by other people (not cool). But yeah, I seemed to have finished a few more books than I thought I would, so I’m pretty darn happy about that!
So with October coming to an end, here is my October Reading Recap & current TBR list!
2019 Reading Challenge
The Right Swipe by Alisha Rai
Completed in October:
- Intercepted by Alexa Martin
- Fumbled by Alexa Martin
- Modern Lovers by Emma Straub
- Everybody, Always by Bob Goff
- Well Met by Jen DeLuca
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
- Intercepted: I LOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH. Like wow. I have been waiting so long to read this & it honestly blew my mind by how cute it was. I mean obviously it ended on the predictable side but like still. It was just so darn cute.
- Fumbled: Since I read Intercepted, I figured I had to read Fumbled right after. Again it was super cute & I may have cried during one part but I would deny it in a heartbeat.
- Modern Lovers: This book took me so darn long to read & I have no idea why. She jumps between characters often & theres shorter chapters, so you need to pay attention a whole lot more closely. But it wasn’t a bad book after all!
- Everybody, Always: I enjoyed Bob’s writing. He talks about the lessons he’s learned along the way through life & how to live your life not in fear but to just live.
- Well Met: Well, it started off a little slow but again I got hooked & basically read the whole last half in one sitting. I might have cried a little but we’re keeping that between us, again it was a little predictable but in a cute way. Jeeze, what is with me & these books, i’m starting to see a theme here!
- The Rosie Project: I’ve been waiting so long to read this book. It was definitely not what I expected it to be, but I’m excited to read the next book in the series.
TBR List or as I like to call it the ‘what’s still unread on my bookshelf list’:
* Again not being read in any order, crossing out books as I read
- The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien
The Hypnotist Love Story by Liane Moriarty An Innocent Fashion by R.J Hernandez Moneyball by Michael Lewis When Life Gives You Lululemons by Lauren Weisberger Beautiful Day by Elin Hilderbrand
- The Pale Horseman by Bernard Cornwall
- Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen
Winter in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand
- The New Rules of Work by Alexandra Cavoulacos & Kathryn Minshew
- Waging Heavy Peace by Neil Young
- Special Deluxe by Neil Young
The Last Mrs. Parrish by Liv Constantine Bridget Jones: Mad about the Boy by Helen Fielding Bridget Jones Baby by Helen Fielding The Forever Summer by Jamie Brenner You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero Crazy Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan Family Trust by Kathy Wang The Year of Less by Cait Flanders Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis Beautiful Day by Elin Hilderbrand Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger All The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas Modern Lovers by Emma Straub
- Last Night At Chateau Marmont by Lauren Weisberger
What are you currently reading?