Another busy month for me, you just wait for tomorrow’s update! But like usual I did my best to read a bunch & tried to get caught up a little on my reading challenge. I ended up finally getting a library card to the local library by my place. It took a while since I didn’t have ID or anything with my address on it but it’s finally done, but then they ran out of cards so I literally had a piece of paper with a barcode to use … Fancy I know, but I went by the other day to return books & I finally got an actual library card, it was so freaking exciting! It’s a serious life saver having two libraries nearby, since I’m in total money saving mode & books aren’t in my current budget (crazy I know) but I also still don’t have a bookshelf yet so I wouldn’t have anywhere to store them either. That being said all my non-read books are at my parents which is killing me right now & totally not helping me with this challenge!
So with September coming to an end, here is my September Reading Recap & current TBR list!
2019 Reading Challenge
Modern Lovers by Emma Straub
Intercepted by Alexa Martin
Completed in September:
- Breathe In, Cash Out by Madeline Henry
- When by David H. Pink
- The Grownup by Gillian Flynn
- Breathe In, Cash Out: Honestly not what I was expecting but I liked it, it did take me a while to get into but that happens sometimes!
- When: Not bad at all. I needed this after having so many big decisions & basically it’s about ‘When’ being the right time & how it never really is. There’s lots of studies discussed which makes it pretty tough to follow. But I enjoyed it!
- The Grownup: So this was a super short book, but like wow, it was twisted. I don’t know how else to describe it other than twisted. I really didn’t see anything that ended up happening coming, and the ending was just so unexpected…
TBR List or as I like to call it the ‘what’s still unread on my bookshelf list’:
* Again not being read in any order, crossing out books as I read
- The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien
The Hypnotist Love Story by Liane Moriarty An Innocent Fashion by R.J Hernandez Moneyball by Michael Lewis When Life Gives You Lululemons by Lauren Weisberger Beautiful Day by Elin Hilderbrand
- The Pale Horseman by Bernard Cornwall
- Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen
Winter in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand
- The New Rules of Work by Alexandra Cavoulacos & Kathryn Minshew
- Waging Heavy Peace by Neil Young
- Special Deluxe by Neil Young
The Last Mrs. Parrish by Liv Constantine Bridget Jones: Mad about the Boy by Helen Fielding Bridget Jones Baby by Helen Fielding The Forever Summer by Jamie Brenner You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero Crazy Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan Family Trust by Kathy Wang The Year of Less by Cait Flanders Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis Beautiful Day by Elin Hilderbrand Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger All The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Modern Lovers by Emma Straub
- Last Night At Chateau Marmont by Lauren Weisberger
What are you currently reading?
3 thoughts on “September Reading Recap”
Yay for getting a library card!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Keeping Up With Cass | Uniquely Cass
Pingback: 2019 Reading Challenge & Book List | Uniquely Cass