Today I am sharing my thoughts on the FabFitFun Summer 2019 box!
Missed previous FabFitFun posts:
I always speak so highly of FabFitFun boxes. I have now been receiving these boxes for around two years now & I still get super excited each time it’s time to get my box in the mail.
The subscription price is also very reasonable ($49.99 per box – boxes come out 4x per year) compared to other monthly boxes i’ve personally looked into, & for what you get it is exceptional! My Summer 2019 box alone had over $450 worth of goodies, like what!
Here’s the breakdown of what was in my box:
* Canadian friends, these prices are in US dollars, yet again I was too lazy to look up the Canadian prices*
- Spiritual Gangster Maya Kimono $60
- 111Skin Rose Gold Brightening Facial Masks Treatment Mask $160
- Jennifer Zeuner Star Double Necklace $50
- Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling $28
- Intelligent Nutrients Refining Micro Polish $57
- Invisibobble Original Duo Pack $16
- Generation Clay Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask $39
- Grace & Stella Rose Facial Spray $26
- Whish Exfoliating Foot Mask $32
Do you get the box, and did you pick any of the same items? How do you like the box?
Thank you FabFitFun for introducing me to some more amazing brands & products. There’s something relaxing about having all of the season’s essentials & new brands delivered to your door without having to leave the house!
If you don’t already get their boxes, you can sign up using the code BEACHBABE at FabFitFun to get 10% off your own box!
Have an amazing weekend!
This post may contain referral/affiliate links. If you buy something, Uniquely Cass may earn a free box!