Ugh so May… I thought this month would be amazing, that I would be reading like crazy because I was back & reading like crazy back in April. But ugh. I was so, so freaking wrong! I ended up reading two books, yes you read that right, & both of the books were the ones I borrowed from the library so like they have to go back by this weekend anyways, but it’s still depressing.
So with May coming to an end, here is my May Reading Recap & current TBR list!
2019 Reading Challenge
Currently Reading: The Forever Summer by Jamie Brenner
Completed in May:
- On The Up by Shilo Jones
- The Regulars by Georgia Clark
- On The Up: This book was a tough read. I borrowed it from the library & I had a tough time. Like you jump between three characters, but they are somehow entangled. It was just just super confusing a whole lot of the time so it took a while to get through.
- The Regulars: Whoops, totally missed writing this one! But it was an alright book, totally took a different twist than what I imagined ever reading but yeah I’m personally happy I didn’t spend the money on this book, which I don’t think I’ve ever said…
TBR List or as I like to call it the ‘what’s still unread on my bookshelf list’:
* Again not being read in any order, crossing out books as I read
- The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien
The Hypnotist Love Story by Liane Moriarty An Innocent Fashion by R.J Hernandez Moneyball by Michael Lewis
- When Life Gives You Lululemons by Lauren Weisberger
- The Pale Horseman by Bernard Cornwall
- Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen
Winter in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand
- The New Rules of Work by Alexandra Cavoulacos & Kathryn Minshew
- Waging Heavy Peace by Neil Young
- Special Deluxe by Neil Young
- All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
The Last Mrs. Parrish by Liv Constantine Bridget Jones: Mad about the Boy by Helen Fielding Bridget Jones Baby by Helen Fielding
- The Forever Summer by Jamie Brenner
You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- Crazy Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan
Family Trust by Kathy Wang The Year of Less by Cait Flanders Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
What are you currently reading?