It’s official, Monday’s are dedicated to the Bachelor franchise yet again!
I know I say that I will never watch it again (yes, after every season, I know) but you can officially call BS on that. I am here rooting for everyone to find that real connection & love.
Obviously like any other Bachelor viewers, I was pretty shocked that Hannah B was picked to be this season’s bachelorette but I was honestly happy she was picked to be the next bachelorette. She seems like the most down to earth gal, & I am excited. It looks like we have a serious batch of losers & weirdos & some serious drama. Plus, I feel like me & Hannah are kinda similar, I’d grab a beer with her. Hey Hannah, can we be gal pals?
So after some long & hard deliberation & research, here are my top 5 picks:
- Garret P: MY DREAM. He is a southern dude, & a golf pro. I always did say, if you were gonna date an athlete date a pro golfer because they always live in warm places. Plus he is old enough for her since he is 27. I’m not sure if he’ll make it far but I am rooting for him. Like really rooting for him (he is my number 1 this season)
- Connor S: HE JUMPED THE FENCE ON NIGHT ONE. Now that is the best entrance if you ask me. Connor is a good looking fella, & like is he really here to find love, homeboy is only 24 but he seems super real & super genuine so I approve, plus he’s from Dallas (aka my fav place). Plus Hannah & him already made out, so that’s always a good sign.
- Peter: he is spontaneous & has access to planes…. You can go anywhere for a date with him. It really seems like she liked him, I mean he said he would take her anywhere. Plus he sounds like he is a family oriented guy. & he wears a uniform.
- Mike: he seems like has a great relationship with his family, he seems like he also knows how to respect women. Plus he made a home alone reference while talking about his dating life & he’s also from my favourite city, Dallas. He also has a seriously steady job. He got the first rose at the rose ceremony & I think he’ll make it far.
- Tyler C: The dancing contractor. I seems like he has a sense of humour & all that, you can be real with him because he’ll be real with you. He’s not bad looking either, I mean I would like to hear more about him before making any other decisions here.
It was super freaking tough to pick 5 guys. I mean they all have totally different qualities, some come off as douches, like I donno man. This was one hard batch of fellas to read.
But as always, at least it looks like we’ll have some good drama this season which is all that really matters.
Well the Bachelorette is officially back & there goes my Monday Nights! Every season I say the same thing, I can not believe I willingly waste precious time watching this show, but here I am again.
You all know what to do, make sure you head over to my friend Paul’s blog, The Captains Speech, for the best Bachelor Recap you’ll read each week.
Who are your top picks this season? Did you also just waste 2 hours watching the premier, let me know your thoughts on the season ahead!