So just over one month ago I posted about what I was giving up for Lent this year. Missed it, check it out here!
Lent is only 40 days long, only 40 days. That is honestly nothing. I mean giving up something for 40 days is nothing. But guess what. I caved with almost exactly two weeks left, I repeat, almost two weeks left.
My Lent Sacrifices of 2019:
- Candy & Popcorn
- Keep My Room Clean
- Mindless Spending
- Meatless Mondays & Fridays
- Candy & Popcorn: Well the candy I caved on about a week ago, but I was so sure I would be able to keep up with the popcorn part. But I just caved & there goes that one. I’m literally sitting here eating popcorn as I write this.
- Keep My Room Clean: My room is an absolute bomb. No matter how many times I clean it, it just gets dirty right away!
- Mindless Spending: This I broke in March but i’m making up for it by doing a ‘No Spend April‘.
- Meatless Mondays & Fridays: Yeah, no chance on this. It’s hard when you know you need the protein.
Well as you can see I basically broke all FIVE of my Lent Sacrifices in one month, literally less than two weeks left. I thought I could at least keep one but i’m weak & I caved. So don’t expect a Lent update over Easter like I was planning (LOL).
But guess what, there is always next year & I can try again then!
Did you end up giving anything up for Lent? How are you doing?
Thanks for reading