This month was a little all over the place, I wasn’t as motivated to do things as I had hoped! But I did end up reading more this past month, which was a total plus! I found myself reaching for a book instead of the TV remote to wind down after work & it was such a great feeling! I was so so close to hitting my goal of reading 4 books per month & slowly but surely I’ll get back on track to reading all 50 books of my goal this year!
So with March coming to an end, here is my March Reading Recap & current TBR list!
2019 Reading Challenge
Currently reading: Bridget Jones: Mad about the Boy by Helen Fielding
Completed in March:
- The Last Mrs. Parrish by Liv Constantine
- The Year of Less by Cait Flanders
- An Innocent Fashion by R.J. Hernandez
- The Last Mrs. Parrish: This book took a pretty intense turn, but I really can’t say anything more than it kept me on my toes & all I can say is wow.
- The Year of Less: Cait is a great writer. I’ve totally read her blog a few times here & there prior to reading the book. I liked how she talked about personal experiences & how they influenced her ‘Year of Less’. If you need a kick in the butt to get your finances together, I would totally recommend.
- An Innocent Fashion: So I’m having serious mixed feelings about this one. I mean it totally dragged on for a while but its a light read once you get into it, but then the last 50 pages get weird again. I personally didn’t really enjoy this book at all but to each their own.
* Again not being read in any order, crossing out books as I read
- The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien
The Hypnotist Love Story by Liane Moriarty An Innocent Fashion by R.J Hernandez Moneyball by Michael Lewis
- When Life Gives You Lululemons by Lauren Weisberger
- The Pale Horseman by Bernard Cornwall
- Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen
Winter in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand
- The New Rules of Work by Alexandra Cavoulacos & Kathryn Minshew
- Waging Heavy Peace by Neil Young
- Special Deluxe by Neil Young
- All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
The Last Mrs. Parrish by Liv Constantine Bridget Jones: Mad about the Boy by Helen Fielding
- Bridget Jones Baby by Helen Fielding
- The Forever Summer by Jamie Brenner
You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- Crazy Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan
- Family Trust by Kathy Wang
The Year of Less by Cait Flanders
- Girl, Wash Your Face by
What are you currently reading?
Just keep reading