Today I am sharing my thoughts on the FabFitFun Spring 2019 box!
Missed previous FabFitFun posts:
I always speak so highly of FabFitFun boxes. I have now been receiving these boxes for over two years now & I still get super excited each time it’s time to get my box in the mail.
The subscription price is also very reasonable ($49.99 per box – boxes come out 4x per year) compared to other monthly boxes i’ve personally looked into, & for what you get it is exceptional! My Spring 2019 box alone had over $300 worth of goodies! This time, I even added in some Blue Light Reading Glasses.
Here’s the breakdown of what was in my box:
* Canadian friends, these prices are in US dollars, yet again I was too lazy to look up the Canadian prices*
- Show Me your Mumu Brie Robe – $84
- Quay Australia ‘Vivienne’ – $60
- The2bandits Athens Necklace – $30
- Daily Concepts Daily Detox Brush – $18
- Makeup Drop The Original Silicone Beauty Applicator – $20
- Quai Leave In Conditioner – $28
- Dr. Brant Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel – $42
- Manna Kadar Champagne Body Scrub – $24
- Summer & Rose Blue Light Glasses – $19 (added on)
Do you get the box, and did you pick any of the same items? How do you like the box?
Thank you FabFitFun for introducing me to some more amazing brands & products. There’s something relaxing about having all of the season’s essentials & new brands delivered to your door without having to leave the house!
If you don’t already get their boxes, you can sign up using the code SPRINGLOVE at FabFitFun to get 10% off your own box!
Have an amazing weekend!
This post may contain referral/affiliate links. If you buy something, Uniquely Cass may earn a commission.