Hard to believe we are so close to starting March!
& it also turns out that this is my 100th post on Uniquely Cass. I am super excited & so not surprised that my 100th blog post has to do with books & reading. I just want to take a moment to thank you all for being so supportive & showing me just how amazing the blogging community is!
& back to our reading recap! This month was a little all over the place, definitely not as crazy as January but there was a whole lot going on! I did end up reading only three books this past month & I was slightly disappointed because I really wanted to hit my goal of reading 4 books per month but time clearly hasn’t been on my side! That’s okay though, there is still time!
So with February coming to an end, here is my February Reading Recap & current TBR list!
2019 Reading Challenge
The Last Mrs. Parrish by Liv Constantine
Completed in February:
- MoneyBall by Michael Lewis
- You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- Family Trust by Kathy Wang
- Moneyball: I finally made it through this one & guess what, I think I learned all I needed to know about baseball & more. I can’t lie I was pretty confused at times but I made it through the book!
- You Are A Badass: This one took me a while! I just wanted to absorb every little thing Jen wrote on the page. I feel like I read this book at the right time in my life & it was that little kick in the butt I needed to complete a few tasks I have been putting off! Honestly would highly recommend everyone read this at some point in their life!
- Family Trust: This one took me a while to get into, but once I got reading boy was I hooked! This book was labeled a mix between ‘Crazy Rich Asians‘ & ‘The Nest‘ (yes i’ve read both) & they weren’t wrong!
* Again not being read in any order, crossing out books as I read
- The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien
The Hypnotist Love Story by Liane Moriarty
- An Innocent Fashion by R.J Hernandez
Moneyball by Michael Lewis
- When Life Gives You Lululemons by Lauren Weisberger
- The Pale Horseman by Bernard Cornwall
- Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen
Winter in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand
- The New Rules of Work by Alexandra Cavoulacos & Kathryn Minshew
- Perfect Rivals by Jeff Carroll
- Waging Heavy Peace by Neil Young
- Special Deluxe by Neil Young
- All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- The Last Mrs. Parrish by Liv Constantine
- Bridget Jones: Mad about the Boy by Helen Fielding
- Bridget Jones Baby by Helen Fielding
- The Forever Summer by Jamie Brenner
You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- Crazy Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan
- Family Trust by Kathy Wang
What are you currently reading?
Also do you have Goodreads? Let’s be friends, nothing is more motivating than seeing what everyone is reading & seeing if there are any books that would interest me!
“The world belongs to those who read” – Rick Holland
Just keep reading