It’s official, Bachelor Monday’s are back again!
Obviously like any other Bachelor viewers, I was slightly shocked when Colton was picked to be the Bachelor. Personally I don’t think I can make it through this season with this lisp of his, but at least it looks like we have some crazies & some drama ahead. So i’ll take one for the team & suck it up.
Every season I say the same thing, I can not believe I willingly waste precious time watching this show, but here I am again.
I ended up watching the Facebook live (clearly just wanted to waste a little time while I was at work..), so I had an idea of who I wanted to pick, I just felt like I needed to wait till after the girls made their entrances to see just how corny they were & maybe even re-adjust my picks. Just keep in mind this post might have a spoiler or two, so if you haven’t watched the premier yet, don’t say I didn’t warn you…
So after some long & hard deliberation, my top 5 ladies vying for Colton heart this season:
- Cassie: We’ll we share a name so I have to pick her. Plus I mean, I feel like she could easily be his type. Plus I liked her intro with the butterflies, that was so unique & different. She taught him some sign language, this is adorable.
- Hannah B: Miss Alabama is a Roll Tide Fan, her bio says she ‘never misses an Alabama Football game’. Need I say more, that is all. She seems super down to earth & I think she’s going to be my top pick this year, going all the way to the final rose ceremony.
- Alex B: I need to pick at least one fellow Canadian for list. She is a dog rescuer & that’ll put her high on his list hopefully! Go Canada Alex go!
- Caelynn: Miss North Carolina, (the Miss USA Runner up) is also on my list, but I mean, he probably is into the whole pageant girl thing. My red flag here is that she full on said ‘she likes to travel & she’s so young’ but then countered it with ‘Im so ready for marriage’. But like she got the first kiss, which must mean something.
- Courtney: My replacement for Erin (see below- if you haven’t watched & don’t want a spoiler, just don’t keep reading- I warned you). Courtney is super adorable, owns her own catering company. She clearly has that drive & determination to keep up with him. Also, her Georgia Peach entrance was cute, pretty memorable considering she’s from Georgia.
- Erin: I have mixed feelings about this considering her job is listed as ‘Cinderella’ but she’s a Dallas Cowboys fan & you know what, us Cowboys fans are a rare find & we gotta stick together. – Well I wrote this as I was watching & she got sent home so, yeah.
Pretty disappointed with this season’s contestants. I mean, I feel like Colton has so much to offer & they picked all these young girls, we clearly don’t know their intentions, so picking my top 5 was totally tough….
But at least it looks like we’ll have some good drama which is what really matters.
Well the Bachelor is officially back & there goes my Monday Nights!
You all know what to do, make sure you head over to my friend Paul’s blog, The Captains Speech, for the best Bachelor Recap you’ll read each week.
Who are your top picks to win Colton’s heart? Did you also just waste 3 hours watching the premier, let me know your thoughts on the season ahead!