Huge thank you to my girl Becky at Strikeouts + Sprinkles the tag! Thanks to my crazy week, I finally got around to doing this!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger that tagged you and link their blog to your post.
- List the rules in the post.
- Answer all the questions asked by the blogger.
- Nominate some other bloggers and provide them with 12 new questions!
- Thoughts on Christmas lights staying up all year round?
I am not opposed to them staying up all year but just don’t turn the lights on & use them until Mid-November…
- When do you start listening to Christmas music?
Never before December 1st.
- When is too early to start listening to/playing Christmas music?
November, like wait please. I find it odd listening to christmas music before December.
- How do you do your Christmas shopping—in the stores/online/combination?
A total combination of both. I prefer in-store but sometimes online is just way more convenient, & especially around holidays when malls are just super busy… I’d like to avoid that at all costs.
- What’s your favorite family tradition around this time of year?
uhh, I don’t think we really have any traditions really. My mom decorates the tree usually since everything needs to be in the right spot. But like yeah. hmm. I mean christmas we always go to my nana’s on christmas eve & then have everyone over on christmas day, does that count?
Oh, me & my mom always go see the christmas windows at the Bay in Downtown Toronto, thats always so exciting!
- Real or fake tree?
REAL! I love the smell of christmas trees.
- Favorite Christmas song?
Hands down: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by *NSYNC
- Favorite Christmas movie?
The Holiday, I’ve already watched it 5 times this season & its only mid-December….
- What’s the worst Christmas present you’ve ever received?
HA uhhhh, there’s been some bad ones, one of my aunt’s has never tried to get to know me so ya. That should explain that, I hope..
- Who is the toughest person you have to buy for this Christmas?
My dad, he never hints at what he wants. EVER. Like just one little hint please. Plus he’s super modest & never wants anyone to buy him anything so, he makes shopping really tough.
- Frosty the Snowman or Rudolph?
Rudolph. He saves Christmas.
- Do you have to attend any Christmas/holiday parties this season?
Oh boy. I actually just posted about this in my latest blog post. But its only December 17th & I have already attended 4 events & have 2 more this week…. Oh & that’s not even including family stuff.
I’m again choosing not to nominate anyone, sorry! But I would love to invite you to answer my questions wither in a post of your own or the comments below!
- Favourite holiday drink?
- Do you still believe in Santa?
- What is your favourite thing about the christmas season?
- Are there any specific things you asked for this christmas?
- Do you have a white christmas where you live?
- What are you most thankful for this holiday season?
- Have you finished decorating for christmas?
- What is the best treat you’ve ever left out for Santa?
- Do you have a christmas tradition you do every year?
- Christmas Eve midnight mass or Christmas Day morning mass?
- Classic christmas movies or cheesy hallmark movies?
- Favourite holiday treat?
Thanks again Becky!
Happy Holiday’s everyone