Today I am sharing my thoughts on the FabFitFun Winter 2018 box!
Thanks to the Canada Post Strike, I only had to wait a few weeks for this to actually get here… You should have seen the tracking page for my package, I swear it went on for miles….
So if you read my last post on my FabFitFun Fall Box (click here to read the review), I spoke highly of the box. I have now been receiving these boxes for a year & I could not be more excited each time it’s time to get my box.
The subscription price is also very reasonable ($49.99 per box – boxes come out 4x per year) compared to monthly boxes, & for what you get it is exceptional! My Winter 2018 box alone had over $322 worth of goodies! This time, I even added in some add on’s for an extra price, but I actually got a few Christmas gifts for a very reasonable price & crossed some people off my list!
Here’s the breakdown of what was in my box:
* Canadian friends, these prices are in US dollars, yet again I was too lazy to look up the Canadian prices*
- Mark & Graham Colourblock Throw $49
- Moroccan Gold Series treatment Mask $49
- Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo $44
- Sherrie Matthews Acupuncture Jade Roller $45
- Way of Will Elevate Essential Oil Set $31
- Thrive Cosmetics Brilliant Eye Brightener $24
- Ahava Hydration Cream Mask $33
- Blaq Hydrogel Eye mask $29
- Brooke Burke Body Sliders $18
- My Tagalongs Packing Pods $14 (x2) – Add on
- Bandier Key Chain $9 – Add on
Do you get the box, and did you pick any of the same items? How do you like the box?
Thank you FabFitFun for introducing me to some more amazing brands & products. There’s something relaxing about having all of the season’s essentials & new brands delivered to your door without having to leave the house!
If you don’t already get their boxes, you can sign up using the code SANTABABY at FabFitFun to get 20% off your own box!
Side note, it’s almost Christmas! I am so glad I was able to cross a few people off my list with this box & the add on’s!
How’s your Christmas shopping coming along?
Have an amazing week!
This post may contain referral/affiliate links. If you buy something, Uniquely Cass may earn a commission.