Is it just me or are you as excited for the weekend as I am!
This past month I tried something new, I decided to take my reading to new highs. I caved & tried out audiobooks… I have always been very against audiobooks since I like physically reading & holding the book. But I found it has actually been really calming to listen to while working out or even have on at work. This month I got through a whole bunch of reading & I am so thankful for the cold weather for giving me an excuse to not leave my house!
So with November coming to an end, here is my November Reading Recap & current TBR list!
2018 Reading Challenge
The Pale Horseman by Bernard Cornwall
The Girl With The Lower back Tattoos by Amy Schumer
Completed in November:
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Sunburn by Laura Lippman
- Soul Surfer by Bethany Hamilton
- Unfu*k Yourself by Gary John Bishop
- Little White Lies by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Every Breath by Nicholas Sparks
- Get Your Sh*t Together by Sarah Knight
- Essentialism: So this was my first time trying out an Audiobook & I am now hooked. Unfortunately, this book was not what I expected & I am so glad I did not waste any valuable time actually reading this book. I did learn a little but I feel like Greg should have made it shorter…
- Sunburn: Kind of an odd book, there were so many different things happening at once that I found it pretty confusing to follow along & totally didn’t expect so many twists & turns.
- Soul Surfer: I’ve always wanted to read this book, but never bought it, so when I found it as a free e-book I figured why not. Honestly not sure how I feel about it. I mean Bethany is an extraordinary person for going through so much at a young age, I just wasn’t crazy about the book for some reason.
- Unfu*k Yourself: I think this was the kick in the butt I needed. If you feel like you need a ‘tell it how it is’ & stop doing this if you want to accomplish this, you will enjoy this book!
- Little White Lies: Honestly did not expect this book to be so addicting, apparently it’s the first in the series & i’ll be here patiently waiting to read the next few.
- Every Breath: God Bless Nicholas Sparks. He has done it again!
- Get Your Sh*t Together: Not a bad book at all, if you are looking for a nudge or a kick in the butt to get things together, I highly recommend. Plus it’s also an easy read, very to the point & doesn’t go on & on like other books.
* Again not being read in any order, crossing out books as pick them off my shelf
The Light We Lost by Jill Santopolo
- The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien
- The Hypnotist Love Story by Liane Moriarty
Summer Breeze by Nancy Thayer
- An Innocent Fashion by R.J Hernandez
- Moneyball by Michael Lewis
The Singles Game by Lauren Weisberger
- When Life Gives You Lululemons by Lauren Weisberger
Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
- The Pale Horseman by Bernard Cornwall
- Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen
- The New Rules of Work by Alexandra Cavoulacos & Kathryn Minshew
- Perfect Rivals by Jeff Carroll
- Waging Heavy Peace by Neil Young
- Special Deluxe by Neil Young
- All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- The Last Mrs. Parrish by Liv Constantine
- Bridget Jones: Mad about the Boy by Helen Fielding
- Bridget Jones Baby by Helen Fielding
- The Forever Summer by Jamie Brenner
The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware Every Breath by Nicholas Sparks
Essentialism by Greg McKeown Sunburn by Laura Lippman
- Hang Tough by Lorelei James
Soul Surfer by Bethany Hamilton Get Your Sh*t Together by Sarah Knight Little White Lies by Jennifer Lynn Barnes Unfu*k Yourself by Gary John Bishop
- The Girl With The Lower back Tattoos by Amy Schumer
- It’s Not Okay by Andi Dorfman
- Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham
- We by Gillian Anderson
- Sex & the City & Us by Jennifer Keishin Armstrong
Sweet Addictions by J.Daniels
Just keep reading
This post contains referral/affiliate links. If you buy something from Indigo Chapters via the Banner above, Uniquely Cass may earn a commission.