I started Uniquely Cass a year ago & I am so glad I did!
On this beautiful one year anniversary, I figured why not share 10 totally random things about me & I had invited everyone to join me in a Q & A to get to know the real Cass a little!
Q & A Answers:
- Where did you grow up? I grew up just outside of Toronto!
- Do you have any pets? no 😦 but my mom has some fish & my brothers have a turtle, I have been looking into getting a puppy
- If you could get on a plane right now and go anywhere, where would you go? Europe, or Africa, hands down
- Is your job/line of work something you wanted to do all along, or do you wish you were doing something else? I would love to be doing something else, ideally event planning if I could, don’t get me wrong I like my job & I love the people i’ve met & this whole startup community but it’s a tough area to work in!
- Who is someone you admire? I have always admired my mom & dad.
- Favorite comfort food? Popcorn!
- Favorite high school memory? Uhh, I personally like blocking high school out, why did you do this to me.
- What’s one thing you wished you were good at? I wish I could play an instrument, does that count?
- Are you religious? I was raised Catholic but don’t really practice it, we go to church occasionally but not as often as we should!
- Do you like the Maple Leaves (Leafs)? nope, probably one of the only people in the area who doesn’t like the leafs unfortunately
- What is your favorite food, other than popcorn? Tacos or Pizza (healthy I know…)
- What are your favorite movies? Sweet Home Alabama & How to lose a guy in 10 days
- Do you take any meds? I do, but no one needs to know what!
- Allergies? nope none!
- Who do you like hanging out with more, males or females? my main gals obviously, otherwise guys, I get along with them better
- Tell us about your first kiss. that was a long time ago… but it was with my first crush so it was probably amazing
- If you move, where are you going? Somewhere sunny & 75 (I had to make that reference), but somewhere that’s warm all year round, I can not take the sun setting at 4 pm & the cold anymore.
- Where do you want to travel? I really want to travel all over Europe, back to Africa 10000% & to Australia/New Zealand
- Favorite subject in school? Sociology
- Tell us about your job. It really isn’t exciting. I do communications & a whole lot of admin stuff mainly.
- Who do you live with? I live with my parents
- Is it really that cold in Toronto? It’s pretty damn cold here but I find Toronto is more of a damp cold so once you get cold you’re cold to the bone & it takes forever to get rid of the chill, plus it snowed in October if you could believe that.
- Grey Cup or Super Bowl? Super Bowl, it’s a way better production usually.
- Nationality, you know, ancestral background? I am half polish & half egyptian.
- What was your favourite class in school? oh boy, probably english or sociology related classes
- If you could switch places with anyone for 1 day, who would it be? hmm, that’s tough. I’d have to go with Kaitlyn Bristowe I honestly love her.
- What have you learned about yourself, or in general, after 1 year of blogging? I’ve learned I need to stop being so hard on myself & that imperfection is pretty cool too.
- Do you have a hidden talent? nope, I wish I did, does that count?
- Favourite movie you used to watch on VHS? uhhhhhhhh, come on Paul. you know how hard this is to answer… probably any of the princess movies but probably Anastasia.
- What is one thing most people like, that you don’t? coffee….. apparently i’m weird since I don’t like it
10 things about me:
- I have two younger brothers
- I love Country Music & Classic Rock, oh & the Queen Britney Spears
- I am a serious book lover & do not leave the house without a book in my bag, or in my car or on my person..
- I have red cowboy boots that I got for my 21st birthday in Nashville a few years ago, they said ‘Just Nashville’ on the sole. I wore them for the first time recently & the writing all came off.. You can say I was upset
- I have a hard time asking for help, I will literally keep saying yes to help out until I have a slight breakdown & realize I have way to much on my plate.
- I am super indecisive
- I absolutely hate the taste of coffee & for the life of me can not stand the smell of it..
- I always bring my own snacks with me when I leave the house or travel!
- I briefly had another blog a few years ago called ‘Sweet Dreams & Tea’. I deactivated it without thinking after realizing I had absolutely no time to post anything, A few years later & I wish I kept it going!
- I have a serious sweet tooth, candy doesn’t stand a chance around me!
Thank you for celebrating Uniquely Cass’ first year with me!
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little more!
Thank you all for your love & support!