I know I keep saying this, but honestly this month was a slight blur. Not only does it get super dark earlier but it’s also depressingly dark in the mornings, which doesn’t help. But on the bright side, I swear I’ve slept 8 hours plus per night….
Not much happened this month! My parents went away on a few trips, lucky bums I know. So I didn’t end up doing to much. I like staying in when I’m alone for some reason or having low key nights. Lucky for me the month started with Thanksgiving & I got to see both my brothers & spend an amazing weekend at the cottage with my family. It was a normal Thanksgiving & I couldn’t have been more grateful this year! We ended up having two massive dinners, which was a total bonus. Also, I don’t know if it’s just me but I always feel super awkward seeing other peoples photos since they dress up nice, I mean we wear leggings & sweaters for our Thanksgiving & we feel over dressed. Might just be me though, we always keep holidays casual. But ya, otherwise just helped work on this event which was super awesome & I spent a lot of time working on that this past month. It was a Puppy Parade & Costume Contest, I can’t lie my puppy fever is real right now! I did do a major change up with my hair & read a ton of books & watched a ton of movies as well! I kind of liked having a low key month, kept me out of trouble! But on the plus side, November is already off to a great start & I cannot wait for this month to unfold!
Dating Update: I downloaded a dating app, I can’t lie it totally sucks but I figured I should give it a few days!
Here is a quick recap in case you missed any posts from October!
- Hello Fall (October)
- The Liebster Award
- Bahamas Packing List
- World Mental Health Day
- Fantasy Football Update
- A Phoneless 24 hours
- Tips For Making Healthier Choices During the Day
- October Reading Update
Woo Hoo! Look at how short this list is getting, wow, I can not believe how quickly this year has been flying by! Here is a quick monthly recap of how things are looking so far! Here’s my ‘Goals for 2018’:
- Read 50 Books- read 31 so far, on my 32nd (slowly but surely)! Currently reading: The Pale Horseman
- Start a Pilates Barre/Yoga business- Hmm, pushing this back to January. Stay tuned
- Purge closet/dresser 3 times this year- 3/3 completed – we are all ready for the cold weather over here
- Close Apple Watch rings everyday for one month- closed /31 days last month! had to take a little step back from pushing myself this month but I feel better than ever surpringly – If you have an apple watch & want to be friends, contact me! I love a little healthy competition
- Be less negative- Novembers focus: Stay Humble
Did you make any New Years Goals? Have you been sticking to them?
I would love to hear how you are doing and/or if you have any suggestions about anything