Happy October 3rd friends, It’s National Mean Girls Day!
Thank you to Becky over at Strikeouts & Sprinkles for the nomination! Go check out her blog and follow her if you’re not already (your totally missing out)!
The Liebster Award rules
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
- What are the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?
Best: honestly probably any of my books since I read so much, they keep me entertained, or concert/sporting event tickets, those are always a great time 9& it’s the only time I actually leave the house to be social..)
Worst: hmm this is tough, I would probably say cheap clothes since they fall apart so easily. Yet I never learn
- Who is the messiest person you know? My youngest brother hands down!
- What are your thoughts on mascots? they are pretty scary, for some reason an adult in a costume just gives me the creeps
- What’s the most useless talent you have? that would mean I would have to have a talent..
- What was the last photo you took? When I was just in the Bahamas (really don’t take many pictures in general), the last picture of the ocean with the beach & pool & palm trees. The sky looked so beautiful
- What song always get stuck in your head? for some reason Body by Loud Luxury just kills me or that stupid Baby Shark song… Damn now it’s stuck in my head again
- What’s your cure for hiccups? holding my breath seems to work or holding my breath & doing a handstand (but you can’t do that in public)
- What movie quotes do you use on a regular basis? Oh Boy, really shortened this list down…
– ‘I’m going to make you wish you were dead’ – How to lose a guy in 10 days
– ‘You can’t lose something you never had’ – How to lose a guy in 10 days
– ‘Well, aren’t you just a big fat liar’ – Sweet Home Alabama
– ‘Boo, you whore’ – Mean girls
– ‘Oh look, another glorious morning. Makes me sick!’ – Hocus Pocus
- What’s something you’ve done that you’re proud of? hmm, I have run two 10k races- one in under 60 minutes & the other in under 55 minutes.
- Is there a show you used to watch and stopped watching and want to start again? Hmm, I would have to go with Dawson’s Creek, I never made it through all the seasons for some reason. Otherwise I could honestly re-watch all my old fav’s everyday if I could!
- What’s your worst example of procrastination? reading… I put something off & then lose time because I’ve spent hours reading
11 random facts about me
- I take care of my brothers turtle, Squirt
- Popcorn is my favourite snack
- I buy clothes I like & sometimes I never wear them
- I am a neat freak & everything has a place except my bedroom usually looks like a tornado hit
- I always forget my laundry is in the dyer & it sits there for a few days
- I can’t listen to anything but music when I drive
- I live with my parents again
- I absolutely cannot stand the smell of coffee
- I have at least 5 blankets in my room: two on my bed, two on my chair & one on the floor….
- I am obsessed with essential oils
- I procrastinated cleaning my room to write this….
I decided to not nominate anyone (sorry works a little to demanding this week, thank you WordPress for having the option to schedule posts!) but if you would like to comment with your answers or do a post to your own blog, I can’t wait to see what you all come up with!
- When you were a kid, what did you dream of being when you got older?
- What book(s) are you currently reading?
- Favourite Halloween costume you have ever dressed up in?
- What movie can you watch over & over again without getting tired of it?
- If you could have one super power, what would it be?
- What does a day in your life look like?
- What is the one word you would use to describe yourself or your personality?
- What is your favourite Fall activity?
- If given the chance, would you up & pack your life up for a different change in scenery?
- What is the one word you always have trouble spelling?
- What is your favourite Halloween Movie??
Side note to pointing out that it’s October 3rd, i’m also wearing pink on this glorious Wednesday.
Excuse all the Mean Girl references but it’s hard on a day like today, I mean thank you October 3rd for being National Mean Girls Day…
Thanks again Becky!