Its finally Fall, my favourite season.
Football is back, thanksgiving is around the corner, its legging/jeans & big sweater season, it’s not too hot & not too cold. It’s officially apple cider & apple everything season! Not to mention, it is now socially acceptable to watch Hocus Pocus every day… You could say I really love fall…
On that note, here is me enjoying fall….
Is it just me or did September fly by in a flash… I feel like I blinked & it was already October!
September clearly was a busy month for me, I started the month off with a conference. This conference was held at a summer camp roughly 3 hours north of Toronto, in beautiful Bancroft! The purpose was to disconnect & make real connections. It was an amazing weekend & I already can’t wait for next years fireside! I have been working a ton on a few projects & just recently picked up another volunteer position (only for the month of October) & I can already feel the stress of being a busy bee, but I am super excited for this opportunity. Quick September recap: we ended out concert season by seeing Jason Aldean at Budweiser Stage & he always knows how to throw a party, what a way to say good bye to summer, we also went to the Magna Hoedown (not sure why we actually went), football is officially back & I am not doing so well in our Fantasy Pool (damn you 1v1), & then after a long long few months I finally took a much needed long weekend trip to the Bahamas to end September on a high note(you’ll hear about it soon). & Now it’s back to the reality of being beyond busy with a full time job, a volunteer event planning position, teaching yoga classes & trying to maintain my healthy lifestyle & my sorry attempt at having a social life.
Dating Update: May have gone on a date … but that’s all the information anyone is getting out of me
Here is a quick recap in case you missed any posts from September!
- 4 Months to go.. Hello September
- It’s Fantasy Football Time!
- Post Three Day Juice Cleanse
- Summer TBR List- 4 Month Update
- FabFitFun Fall 2018 Box
- Motivation Monday
- What’s New On My Bookshelf
Here is a quick monthly recap of how things are looking so far! Here’s my ‘Goals for 2018’:
- Read 50 Books- read 25 so far, on my 26th (slowly but surely)! Currently reading: The Singles Game by Lauren Weisberger
- Start a Pilates Barre/Yoga business- WOO I’m starting teaching this month at a local studio, wish me luck!
- Spend less each month (aka no impulse purchases)- I really love my new budget spreadsheet (let me know if you want me to share!). I honestly have not been spending like any money, the odd dinner/drinks out, or buying the odd necessity (new bookhaul didn’t count, I budgeted this properly). Go Cass!
- Purge closet/dresser 3 times this year- 2/3 completed – post summer clean out coming up this week!
- Focus on my health: I ended up changing my workout routine & have noticed more results with working out less who would have thought…. I also have been working on eating healthy & feeling my best!
- Close Apple Watch rings everyday for one month- closed 29/30 days last month! SOOO CLOSE, UGHHH -If you have an apple watch & want to be friends, contact me! I love a little healthy competition
- Be less negative- Octobers focus: Accept whatever comes your way
Did you make any New Years Goals? Have you been sticking to them?
I would love to hear how you are doing and/or if you have any suggestions about anything
On that note, I need to go prep for my NHL Draft that is happening tonight…