Happy Friday loves!
Today I figured I would switch things up and sharing my thoughts on the FabFitFun Fall 2018 box!
First I have to say that I normally would not buy anything like this, I am not a big beauty product person (believe it or not) but FabFitFun is by far the best surprise every couple months! Not only are the products are always high quality and full-size! The subscription price is so worth it ($49.99 per box – boxes come out 4x per year), for the amount of stuff you get! My Fall 2018 box alone had over $375 worth of goodies!
Here’s the breakdown of what was in my box:
* Canadian friends, these prices are in US dollars, I was too lazy to look up the Canadian prices*
- Vince Camuto Bag – $128
- Alfred Tea Pot – $26
- Catherine Malandrino Umbrella – $40
- Beauty Blender -$20
- Simply Whimsical Tea Towels – $15
- Grown Alchemist Polishing Facial Exfoliant – $67
- Cuccio Somatology Yogahh! Detox Bath Salts – $40
- Skin & Co Roma Blue in Capri – $22
- Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask – $18
- Luna Rica Bar – Sponsored
So that’s my Fall 2018 FabFitFun box! Let me know if you get the box, and if you do, what did we pick that was the same?
Thank you FabFitFun for introducing me to some of my all-time favourite products. There’s something nice about having all of the season’s essentials delivered to your door without having to lift a finger!
If you don’t already get their boxes, you can sign up using the code HARVEST at FabFitFun to get $10 off your own box!
Side note, it’s finally fall!
Have an amazing weekend!
This post may contain referral/affiliate links. If you buy something, Uniquely Cass may earn a commission.