Two month ago (Yes, finally posting something on time these days), I shared my Summer 2018 TBR list! Haven’t read it yet? You can check out the original post here & the One Month Update here (happy reading!).
Two Month Recap:
– Read: eight books
– Added to list: two books
MySummer 2018 Reading List-
(not being read in any order, crossing out books as I read)
Peace is Every Breath by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Eat Pretty by Jolene Hart
- The Pale Horseman by Bernard Cornwall
- Here’s to Us by Elin Hilderbrand
Bridget Jones: Edge of Reason by Helen Fielding
- The Island by Elin Hilderbrand
- Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen
- Slash by Slash & Anthony Bozza
- Motley Crue: The Dirt
- The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien
- The New Rules of Work
- Wherever I Wind Up by R.A. Dickey
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
The Husband Hour by Jamie Brenner Lost Along the Way by Erin Duffy
- You Think It, I’ll Say it by Curtis Sittenfeld
- The Hypnotist’s Love Story by Liane Moriarty
Silver Girl by Elin Hilderbrand What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
- Little Bitty Lies by Mary Kay Andrews
Bhagavad Gita (read over the course of 6 months for Yoga homework)
- The Nest by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney
Just want to mention that you should all add ‘The Husband Hour” to your reading list.. Don’t question me, just do it (I mean you can question me but i’m just suggesting you read this at some point)!
Once my busy month ended, I clearly hit the books & can not wait to get through my list & buy more books (you saw this coming).
How are things coming along with your TBR list?
“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy books & that’s kind of the same thing”