Hi love bugs
One month ago, I shared my Summer 2018 TBR list! Haven’t read it yet, how dare you (just kidding!), you can check out the original post here!
One Month Recap:
– Read: three books
– Added to list: one book
“Many people, myself among them, feel better at the mere sight of a book.”
– Jane Smiley
In reference to Jane Smiley’s quote, you do not want to see me in a chapters or a bookstore of any kind. I am worse than a kid in a candy shop. Lucky for my bank account, I recently just found a used bookstore that has some not only new reads but great finds, this could get dangerous.
My Summer 2018 Reading List-
(more to come & will not be read in order probably, crossing out books as I read)
Peace is Every Breath by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Eat Pretty by Jolene Hart
- The Pale Horseman by Bernard Cornwall
- Here’s to Us by Elin Hilderbrand
Bridget Jones: Edge of Reason by Helen Fielding
- The Island by Elin Hilderbrand
- Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen
- Slash by Slash & Anthony Bozza
- Motley Crue: The Dirt
- The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien
- The New Rules of Work
- Wherever I Wind Up by R.A. Dickey
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- The Husband Hour by Jamie Brenner
- Lost Along the Way by Erin Duffy
- You Think It, I’ll Say it by Curtis Sittenfeld
- The Hypnotist’s Love Story by Liane Moriarty
- Silver Girl by Elin Hilderbrand
What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
- Little Bitty Lies by Mary Kay Andrews
So I just completed ‘What Alice Forgot’ & my goodness, Liane Moriarty killed it again! Hmm now I just need to figure out what my next read will be!
Also, just realized how long this list actually is… I clearly have a book buying problem!
How are things coming along with your TBR list?
As I always say & never abide by:
“Just one more chapter, I promise”