Happy NFL Schedule Release day babes
Happy Thursday (incase you don’t like football)
Another Mystery Blogger Awards is upon us! Thanks to Becky over at Sprinkles & Strikeouts for the nomination! Make sure you check out her blog here.
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Three Things About Me:
- I have been very patiently waiting for the Cowboys schedule to be released, I hit refresh roughly 20 times until it loaded
- My favourite colour is turquoise
- I am obsessed with ginger candy for some reason
My Answers to Becky’s Questions:
1. When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great?
My whole week at work this week has been a series of this happening over & over so maybe tomorrow I’ll have a clear answer.. cross your fingers
2. What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
It’s a four way tie hands down: Sweet Home Alabama, How to Lose a Guys in 10 Days, The Boy Next Door (Really not sure why this one) & the Longest Ride (only movie based on a book that I actually like)
3. What “old person” things do you do?
I legit fall asleep before 11 pm almost everyday, the odd time i’m not in bed or if I am somehow not home/out around 11 pm I start to get super anxious & really antsy until I curl up in my bed
4. If someone narrated your life, who would you want to be the narrator?
This is a tough one, but probably Reese Witherspoon
5. What artist or band do you always recommend when someone asks for a music recommendation?
Usually recommend something country
- Little White Pearls
- Reel Talker
- The Bachelor Universe
- The Non-Alcoholic Student
- Boston Book Reader
- Bee the Yogi
- Oh Happy Grey
- That Extra Inch
- Writing Radiation
- Dutch Lion
- What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
- What is the one thing you cannot live without?
- What tv show would you recommend if someone is looking for a show to binge watch?
- What is your go-to late night snack?
- If you could pack your bags right now & move somewhere new, where would you go?
Thanks for helping me pass time while I wait for the Scandal finale to begin, Thanks again Becky!