Happy New Years!!
Greetings from Kruger National Park in Africa! I may be a few days late (yet again) but that’s what happens with Wifi in remote wildlife areas!
With it being a new year & all, instead of making New Years Resolutions that I definitely will not keep I decided to make a list of goals I would like to achieve this year! No more of this ‘New Year, New Me’ talk, I feel lucky enough already starting the new year both healthy & happy. My overall plan is to keep feeling this great!
I also plan on keeping ya’ll updated as the year goes on, basically just to hold myself accountable & keep me motivated when it comes to these goals!
Here are my ‘Goals for 2018’
- Read 50 Books
- Travel to 5 new locations
- Have 2 Vegan days per week
- Adapt to a vegetarian diet (this could take time)
- Get my 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Certificate
- Start a Pilates Barre/Yoga business
- Spend less each month (aka no impulse purchases)
- Learn something new this year (still deciding what!!)
- Purge closet/dresser 3 times this year
- Become involved with a cause I care about
- Run a minimum of 8 km per week (starting January 15, can’t quite run where I am in Africa…)
- Complete a 10km run
- Complete a half marathon
- Focus on my health: Choose healthy food options when dining out, Workout 4-5 times weekly, Drink less often, & Drink more water!!
- Be less negative
- Smile more & be less serious
Please feel free to share some of your own goals in the comments below.
I’d love to read them & be able to stay accountable together!
Here’s to a new year!